Message from the Chairman
Goals for 2022 and 2024:
- Recruit more members like you
- Engage all of our county, not just Las Vegas and Henderson
- Encourage a donor program to ensure we can fund assistance for new candidates to get off and running
- Establish a headquarters for training and assistance
- Politics is confusing, we will send regular emails and updates, including video updates and position statements
- Create precinct leaders and regional area leaders among members
Become a member (we need you!)
If you live in Clark County, Nevada and want to join us:
- Become a registered Republican voter.
- Apply for membership in the Clark County Republican Central Committee (CCRCC). This is the voting membership body behind the Clark County Republican Party (CCRP).
- Attend the bi-monthly CCRCC meetings
- Participate in local party activities, grassroots activism and other initiatives at your discretion. Subscribe here for our newsletter updates.
- Donate because well-organized, important initiatives are stronger with your support.
When you want to get further involved in the Clark County Republican Party here are some ways to help even more:
- Volunteer with the Clark County Republican Party (CCRP). We appreciate your help organizing precincts, recruiting quality candidates, working with candidates, promoting election integrity and contacting voters.
- Run for election as a Precinct Captain or a Precinct Delegate to the bi-annual Clark County Republican Convention
- Run for election as Trustee of the Clark County Republican Party representing your County Commission District
- Run for election as a Delegate to the Nevada Republican Central Committee (state-level)
- Run for election as a Republican Candidate in a partisan political position where you will compete against a Democrat
- Volunteer or donate to local Republican candidate campaigns
It is crucial to protect our elections through simple steps to protect our ballots.
In 2020, Chairman Jesse Law was the Director of Election Day Operations in Nevada for the Trump Campaign. After the election he lead a team which gathered the most complete collection of evidence to date on election fraud in Nevada. Few others in the state of Nevada have as much firsthand knowledge on the issue of election integrity...